Oral Presentation Guidelines
Slides must be written in English. Speech must be in English.
For further information please refer to the Chair of your session.
• Presentations will be made on computers using MICROSOFT WINDOWS and must be compatible with PowerPoint or in PDF format. Speakers should test the compatibility of their presentations in advance before delivering them to the session chairs. Provided that personnel and time are available, speakers will be able to check their presentations at the Information Center.
• The normal oral slot has a total duration of 15 minutes (unless indicated otherwise by the session chair), including presentation, discussion and change of speaker. Therefore, speakers should prepare a talk with a maximum duration of 12 minutes, in order to allow questions from the audience and Chairs.
• Speakers should be present in their respective lecture rooms at least 10 minutes before the start of the session, in order to meet with other speakers and with the Chairs for final instructions. Technical support will be provided in all rooms by conference helpers.
• Speakers must upload their presentations from USB devices in their respective lecture rooms at least 10 minutes prior to the beginning of the session. Alternatively, authors may send in advance their presentation by email to the address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
• In all cases, file names should contain the session identifier followed by the surname of the presenter, e.g. “S1.5-Rossi.ppt”